Partner Operations Analyst
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As Collibra's Channel and Technology Partnerships teams become a cornerstone of growth, a disciplined and high-performing operations function is necessary to ensure scale and success! The Partner Operations Analyst will provide analysis, reporting, and recommendations to the Partnerships team with a data-driven approach. But most importantly they will be working shoulder-to-shoulder with Collibra Executives and critical Collibra Partners to help continue to build a best-in-class Partnerships team!
A day in the life of a Partners Operations Analyst at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Channel and Technology Partnerships Operations Manager, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Compiling and analyzing partner and partner team data, synthesizing findings and recommendations, and helping present these findings to executive leadership to drive fast, data-driven decision making
- Leading implementation of new internal processes, tools, and reporting to support the rapid growth of the team
- Managing reporting of all key Channel and Technology Partnership team metrics; identifying new metrics to measure and track that will help better manage Collibra’s Partnership business
- Rolling out new tools and resources to Collibra’s partners to enable them to better drive new business and Collibra customer success
- Supporting creation of executive presentations, internal thought leadership, and other key strategy-focused deliverables
- Moderate-to-strong excel analytics skills: can create easy-to-consume and dynamic models from scratch, understands how to clearly delineate inputs vs outputs vs transformations across multiple tabs
- Strong presentation development skills: can quickly create slides summarizing headline conclusions and main findings from analysis with minimal oversight
- Experienced working with all different types of stakeholders inside and outside an organization to execute on clearly defined tasks / workstreams
- Sales or Go-To-Market strategy consulting or operations experience a plus
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package