People Data Analyst at Peloton
Peloton is searching for a People Data Analyst to join our growing People Systems function. This is an individual contributor role who is responsible for supporting the use of data to inform People Team policies and decisions. This role includes, but is not limited to, ownership of end-to-end global data management and administration, interface development, global reporting, and analytics.
- Prepares data analysis for Legal, People, outside counsel, and regulatory agencies on an ad-hoc and annual basis
- Regularly reviews data to ensure consistency, completeness, and accuracy. Partners with other areas of the People team to make recommendations on mechanisms to maintain a high standard of data quality
- Creates, maintains, and modifies reports for People, Finance, and IT end-users
- Manages the deployment of new system reporting functionality. This includes reviewing specifications, creating and executing test scenarios, and providing end-user training
- Handles all escalation that is raised from People Shared Service Center and system users for non-standard report requests
- Identifies trends and makes recommendations to address the top issues to the People Leadership team
- Ownership of data privacy including how data is shared and disseminated both internally and externally.
- Key stakeholder in the retention and configuration related to GDPR/CCPA and other data privacy regulations
- Regular training of new People team members on Data Privacy and Governance
- Overall ownership of data and how that data is used in integrations to third parties, downstream applications, and suite-wide
- Partners closely with People Analytics to present business insights based on people data. Helps extract, cleanse, and explain the who, what, where, and why of the data.
- Support People Shared Service Center with data audits and ensuring data accuracy
- Maintains People SOX Compliance where applicable. Partner with internal teams to address any issues found in the audits
- Define how data is used and ensures users have a clear understanding of data and the impact on the process
- Create and maintain global data and data dictionary
- Develops and maintains role-based permissions for end-user reporting
- Creates business requirement documents for the processes they support
- Creates and maintains global data dictionary & global data privacy guidelines
- Outlines regular audits
- Develops and maintains process flow charts
- Identifies and documents business rules associated with the process
- Minimum 1-2 years working with People (HR) Data
- Advanced computer proficiency, specifically in Sheets/Excel (experience creating pivot tables, using v-lookups and filters/sorting, knowledge of formulas)
- Excellent Data Analysis and mining skills. Able to translate business requests into analytical tasks to provide answers being sought.
- Experience and deep understanding of BI tools, data visualization concepts
- Exceptional critical thinking, judgment, and evaluation skills as it relates to data and storytelling, specifically around the sensitivity of People Data
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication, and follow-up skills
- Strong understanding of database relationships; SuccessFactors knowledge a plus, but not required
- Ability to handle cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and evaluate and utilize resources as needed
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Ability to challenge convention
- Excellent attention to detail, process-oriented, and high-level of accuracy
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.