People Experience Systems Analyst at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You have a passion for all things learning. You are committed to delivering outstanding employee experiences through responsive and supportive interactions with all levels of employees. You are a proactive and detail-oriented team player where no task is too small. Better yet, you’re the kind of person who takes a task and goes a step beyond, asking how we can make processes, systems and programs even better. You effectively manage your time and focus on ensuring data integrity and accuracy for your projects. You are vigilant in maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times. You will ensure that all the processes you create are clearly communicated and enforced.
As part of Justworks People and Workplace team, our People Experience Team is charged with delivering an engaging employee experience and ensuring our systems, tools and processes support our growing people and business needs. We drive programs around performance, career development, culture, DEI and health and wellness. If it impacts our employees, we’re there.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Serve as the first point of contact for employee questions related to our People Experience systems and third party vendors: Culture Amp, Wisetail LMS, Greenhouse, Udemy for Business.
- Own the user management of above systems.
- Seek out creative solutions to provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, escalating when appropriate.
- Own the administrative execution of new hire onboarding, partnering closely with program managers to ensure an exceptional new hire experience.
- Support our engagement and survey strategy by administering and reporting on all performance and engagement activities via Culture Amp.
- Assign and monitor mandatory training modules, driving compliance and escalating according to SOPs.
- Compile and analyze reports based on content and user data to provide data-driven decisions for future content updates and development.
- Create digital materials and references to support all People Experience programs.
- Fulfill general People Experience reporting requests to internal stakeholders.
- Establish and enforce institutional guidelines for content structure and tagging management in the LMS.
- Provide training and support to LMS administrators and content owners.
- Act as point person for communication on feature updates and process changes with product managers.
- Support onboarding of new vendors, partnering closely with program managers.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with other People Team members to understand and anticipate needs.
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs.
How You Will Do Your Work
As a People Experience Administrator, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right, or a better, way of doing things.
- Initiative and motivation - identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- Systems-thinking - the ability to look at overall systems holistically and understand how things work within the system through the exploration of interdependencies and inter-relationships (context and connections).
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum 3 years experience administering an LMS or similar position
- Tech savvy with the ability to easily learn and use new software (G-Suite, HRIS, Jira, LMS, Culture Amp, ATS) and proficient Excel skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Proven ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and scalability
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with different team members and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve while maintaining a solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
- Exercises good judgment in decision making, well-developed sense of urgency
- Committed to feedback and continuous self-improvement, dedicated approach to learning
- Holds self-accountable to high personal standards of conduct and professionalism while upholding JW’s values
- Superior organization and follow-up skills; strong time management skills
- Knowledge of principles and methods for change management, curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and adult learners, and measurement of training results
- Understanding of online teaching and learning
Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment