Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Platform Manager, you will be responsible for managing our client’s implementation experience and for providing platform configuration and data management services to our clients and partners. You will act as an expert on our platform and provide configuration assistance based on client requirements. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on the power of location data, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Import and configure client data in the Yext platform and provide consultative analysis and recommendations to clients
- Monitor and review project progress and timelines, identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Plan, track and document status updates for each implementation project
- Collect requirements and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Assist clients in match and lock process to onboard clients to the PowerListings Network
- Provide quality assurance and facilitate communication with Publisher teams following client launch
- Manage & prioritize multiple inbound client configuration or data management requests post-implementation and drive to completion
- Interpret client and other stakeholder requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs to other internal teams as necessary
- Collaborate with sales and client success functions to ensure client satisfaction
- Serve as a platform expert for various stakeholders within the company
- Act as an escalation point for the customer support teams on complex client issues
- Test new product features and workflows and provide feedback to product management
- Fluency in English and German required, Italian and/or Spanish a plus (B2 or above)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of Consulting, Operations, Finance, or Analyst experience
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet
- Advanced knowledge of excel; SQL is a plus
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology, bonus in local/location software
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.