Platform Production Analyst
Platform Production Analysts (PPA) on Product Management team are the backbone of production and development of Crossix’s beachhead product DIFA™, the leading platform for measuring and optimizing digital and TV healthcare marketing effectiveness. POAs manage the day to day production of DIFA deliverables as well as use their engineering mindset to help the team find solutions to make DIFA more scalable and automated.
What You'll Do
- Produce and manage the production for Crossix DIFA™, the leading platform for measuring and optimizing healthcare marketing
- Tune and master the production process
- Use knowledge of Crossix analytics processes to monitor and troubleshoot execution, analyzing root causes, and data anomalies
- Build expertise in analytics related to digital marketing initiatives and become the go-to person for data and methodology related questions
- Identify, plan, and test new processes to improve scale and automation of DIFA production
- Define process specifications to partner with development teams to find solutions and develop new features that will drive automation and scale
- Execute project requirements, using python, SQL, logic-based proprietary language and other analytics and data visualization tools
- Research and develop new innovative product features and advanced analytics to enhance DIFA
- Work with senior team members on rollout plan and execute on the release of new product features to clients
What You've Done
- 0-3 years relevant experience
- 4-year college degree with strong academic performance
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Engineering mindset
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- “Can-do” attitude and approach
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- Outstanding problem solving skills driven by innate curiosity and desire for accuracy Python, SQL and database experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to marketing and/or healthcare a plus
Crossix partners with top health brands to maximize media and marketing effectiveness through robust data analytics. Fueled by our privacy-by-design, patented Crossix SafeMine™ technology, Crossix connects the industry’s most comprehensive set of health and non-health data, covering more than 300 million lives in the US. Crossix DIFA™, our best-in-class, cloud-based platform, allows real-time measurement and optimization of complex, cross-channel media campaigns aimed at patients and healthcare professionals.
Our customers include all the top 25 pharma companies, leading health systems, pharmacies and other wellness brands. Founded in 2004, Crossix is headquartered in New York City with offices in Israel and Belarus. For more information, visit www.crossix.com.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.