Principal, Enterprise Adoption Services - Remote at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Our Enterprise Adoption Services Principals are some of the most talented, well-seasoned data intelligence leaders in the industry. These roles act as trusted advisors to our customers and provide leadership and best practice guidance with respect to implementing the Collibra platform within a customer’s data governance strategy.
Enterprise Adoption Services at Collibra deliver services that transform the way our customers manage their data governance programs and set them up for long term success.A day in the life of a Principal, Enterprise Adoption Services at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director Professional Services, North America and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Act as an advisor to Collibra’s Strategic and Enterprise customers
- Work with the Business and IT stakeholders to understand their vision and challenges
- Design solutions for customer’s business requirements using Collibra services and drive business-aligned strategic change within their organizations
- Work with enterprise architecture and governance teams, business line IT architects, and data governance leadership to drive effective utilization and adoption of Collibra platform capabilities
- Document and present data intelligence strategy to clients, gain buy in, and grow strategic relationships
- Lead and influence customers to adopt data governance and privacy principles while ensuring that the customer takes ownership of their processes.
- Assist in the development of capability roadmaps
- Identify opportunities for Collibra products and services at existing customers
- Develop Best Practices based on field experience
- Serve as a coach and mentor to other team members, challenging them to stretch their skillset to the next level
- Participate in governance team discussions and provide a strong voice on critical decisions
- Communicate complex concepts effectively to a broad group of stakeholders
- Guide projects using the Collibra prescriptive path and best-practices to ensure customer success and a high return on Collibra software investments
- Monitor implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld
- Develop a Collibra Training plan, working with customer resources to ensure a strong working knowledge of Collibra products
- Build collaborative relationships with Regional Professional Services Managers and Sales Account Executives to assist them with effective positioning of the adoption services to our customers.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area and 10+ years of experience in the field, in a related area or a master’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Must have deep exposure to Data Governance, preferably with Collibra’s products
- Nice to have: Experience in defining reference and implementation architectures for Enterprises
- Expert-level knowledge and implementation experience in at least two areas including Data Governance, Catalog, Privacy, Data Management and/or Data Quality.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability
- Experience leading and managing engagements and implementations
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: banking, insurance, pharma, telecommunications, retail.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Stock Options
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Did we mention happy hour?
- A state-of-the-art laptop and the choice of OS
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer. Collibra considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*