Procurement Analyst - P2P at Peloton
About the role: The Procurement Analyst is responsible for managing process improvements and small to medium size projects from definition through implementation. This individual will partner with internal customers to gather, analyze, and document business requirements for various project and support initiatives. They will own project deliverables and be a key driver in design, realization, testing and implementation of procurement process solutions. This person will ensure deployed solutions align with procurement business requirements, as well as, strategic and operational goals.
- Drive the analysis of existing business processes, reporting, training, policies and procedures.
- Create, amend, and implement Policies, Procedures, and Process flows for Procurement.
- Identify and improve reporting and analytics around Procurement KPIs including but not limited to Spend, savings, maverick spend, procurement ROI, TCO.
- Own deliverables as a business lead or SME in project life cycle phases and activities for new implementations (SAP, Coupa, TMS), roll-outs and support initiatives (including requirements definition, design and process flow documentation, functional design, test scenario development and execution, master data conversion, cutover activities, go-live) to meet procurement business requirements and objectives
- Participate in testing, test and training plan development. Responsible for participating in the development end-user documentation (Procurement Procedures, Test Scenarios, Work Instructions, Procurement Policies.)
- Own the creation and on-going review of Training materials for any procurement processes in the systems landscape.
- Owns and is accountable for the support of assigned PTP business processes through issue identification, resolution and process optimization
- Drive collaboration with other cross functional teams (OTC, RTR, and PTD) to improve/optimize Peloton’s end-to-end business process.
- Manage communication with internal customers and external suppliers to support P2P initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of industry experience in procurement and/or procurement business process
- Demonstrate an understanding of application components related to PTP
- Demonstrate an ability to develop and implement customer-focused processes & procedures
- Excellent people and communication skills with ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to sell business initiatives at all levels of the business
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.