DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticates the quality of digital media and drives ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend and helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Pinnacle Product team is seeking a [Senior Product Analyst] to support the growth, innovation and optimization of DV’s self-service suite of activation and reporting products. This role is a key player on the Product Management team as they will inform and drive data based decisions directly impacting advertisers and partners across the digital landscape. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys diving deeply into data, has good product intuition and can effectively use insights to tell the story of the customer journey. They will help us better understand how users across various markets and segments are interacting with existing products to help inform future products and features. Communication skills are key as this role will interface with various teams across the DV organization.
What you’ll do:
- Be an integral part of the Customer Experience team to direct and implement initiatives related to gaining detailed insights about our customers, to help build new and better products, grow usage and identify areas for improvement.
- Build and maintain KPI dashboards to service the various parts of the Pinnacle platform.
- Learn our various internal analytic data sources inside-out and become a resident expert.
- Independently pull and combine data from various data sources and identify customer trends and needs through proactive analysis.
- Support the Pinnacle product managers’ lifecycle by gathering data to support product requirements and releases, including impact analysis of product changes and proposing recommendations.
- Convert data into actionable insights, and share recommendations via written reports, presentations, and dashboards (including visual tables and graphs) to internal clients, stakeholders, and senior leadership.
- Conduct competitive analysis of self-service products and identify industry trends.
- Monitor key product metrics, understanding the root causes of changes in metrics, and communicate state of business, and changes to product teams.
- Work with product and engineering stakeholders to continuously improve and maintain analytics infrastructure to help continuously inform business decisions.
- Use internal and third-party tools to tag new UI features when they go live, and track usage and adoption.
- Participate in customer insights gathering activities such as surveys, customer interviews, writing questions, and analyzing qualitative data.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field or technical field
- 5+ years experience in the ad tech space or digital media/marketing, including experience working with a self-service based customer model.
- 3+ years of full time working experience in quantitative analysis roles.
- Hands-on, intermediate/advanced experience with SQL and data analysis tools.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and its reporting tools.
- Experience using Pendo, Google Analytics, DataStudio, Splunk and/or Looker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven experience translating analytics into business insights for non-technical audiences.
- Excellent prioritization, time management and organization skills, with a rigorous attention to detail.
- Experience finding interesting, actionable insights within vast data sets to tell a story.
- Self-starter who is curious with an analytical mind.