Peloton is seeking a Product Analyst, Supply Chain to provide support for the Product Management team in building a world class set of capabilities. The ideal candidate will be partnering with Product Leads to identify the most critical business problems to solve, develop a vision for how technology can be leveraged to solve those problems, articulate the impact of a solution on business outcomes, and maximize ROI of invested capital. Product analysts at Peloton work with business, functional and technology stakeholders to build great technology solutions in an agile product delivery environment throughout the entire product lifecycle.
As an innovative company, successful execution with pace is required to stay ahead of the competition. This role will directly impact Peloton’s Supply Chain and its ability to deliver world class delivery experiences to its members. This role will operate within one of our functional towers - from Manufacturing to Last Mile delivery, working hand in hand with Product Leads to deliver value.
In this role, you will:
Support the Business Operations Systems team in building Supply Chain infrastructure to support our growing business -
- Be the key advocate for the business, capturing requirements and user stories and ensuring a high bar of quality for delivered products
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups
- Work well collaboratively, both in a cross-functional context - with product managers, program managers, user researchers, designers, engineers
- Are curious: ask good questions, are always excited to learn new methods, approaches and perspectives, and are eager to investigate interesting trends in the data
- Generate detailed documentation including Stories, Acceptance Criteria, et. al. around product strategy and feature requirements driven by the business
- Create lightweight wireframes and prototypes based on requirements
- Help to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue
- Have proven experience defining and owning project success metrics/KPIs
- Work closely with Business, Functional and Technology stakeholders understand operational complexities, strategic objectives and plans, impacts and considerations
- Have both business and technology acumen to identify, design and shape the solutions targeting specific business outcomes
- Follow an analytical approach in prioritizing problems to solve and outcomes to drive – prioritizing quality over quantity
- Are comfortable owning your project timelines, prioritizing tasks with users with the business impact in mind, assessing speed/precision tradeoffs, and proactively communicating project statuses to stakeholders and teammates
- Have a passion for product storytelling via decks and dashboards and a proven ability to efficiently relay your insights to non-technical audiences and leaders
- Experience in one or multiple of the following: Product Lifecycle Management, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Manufacturing, Planning, Logistics, Last Mile Delivery, Service, Returns, Systems Integrations
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- 2+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational, technical, or consulting roles supporting Supply Chain
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate through ambiguous problems
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Ability to understand the customer, operating in an empathetic manner
- Experience handling and owning multiple initiatives at once
- Ability to prioritize and negotiate
- Collaborative work ethic while holding others accountable
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.