At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access and participate in, and that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse and Societe Generale, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain and crypto technology.
We are looking for an Analytics Manager/Senior Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Data org is in the midst of a massive transformation and we are looking for a leader to manage some of our biggest analytics initiatives. We’ve just built a modern analytics infrastructure and are looking for someone to help take our analytics offerings, from dashboards to deep dives, to the next level.
Reporting to the Head of Data & Analytics, you will lead and grow a team of data analysts to iterate on and improve upon the business intelligence and analytics we are already providing and proactively work with stakeholders to define new data & analytics needs.
What you will do:
- Partner closely with the Business Development, Customer Success, Product, Marketing & Operations teams to provide actionable insights which inform strategy and key decisions;
- Build, manage, and develop a high performing team of analysts;
- Develop a holistic business intelligence strategy & roadmap to make data more accessible, actionable and accurate for stakeholders across the organization;
- Collaborate with the data platform & engineering organization to ensure data availability and accuracy for the analytics team and subsequently, the rest of the company;
- In partnership with functional leaders, define key metrics and KPIs for daily/weekly/monthly measurement of business performance;
- Socialize the team's work and maximize the team's ability to deliver high impact business insights and analyses to stakeholders across the organization;
- Establish standard reporting and analytical guidelines and practices across the organization for both the Analytics team and cross-functional subject matter experts.
What you need to have:
- 6+ years of experience in a data/analytics role;
- 2+ years of experience managing data analysts / scientists;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Experience designing and implementing dashboards in a business intelligence tool (Tableau, Sisense, Looker - preferred);
- Direct experience working with senior stakeholders on outlining data and analytics needs;
- Experience managing large-scale cross-functional projects;
- Experience communicating complex analyses & results to senior stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Python / R experience preferred;
- Experience with A/B testing including designing and implementing experimentation programs preferred;
- Experience building and maintaining data pipelines (ETL/ELT) preferred.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 150 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like PayPal, Revolut, Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, StoneX and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why choose Paxos? Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. Our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like healthcare coverage, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for employee development and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and find a home at Paxos. Help us build a new, open financial system from our three offices or right from your home!
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $300 Million Series D
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Fireside Chat with Paxos CEO Chad Cascarilla and Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev
- Interactive Brokers Group Introduces Cryptocurrency Trading Through Paxos