Product Analytics at Vise
Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
As part of the Product Analytics function at Vise, you'll be responsible for diving deep into data to identify opportunities to improve product experiences, accelerate development, and hit our goals. You’ll be a critical partner of PMs and Product Designers in defining requirements, and also work closely with Investment Strategy and Engineering.What you will own
- Pipeline of insights derived from how Advisors use our product
- Structuring, refinement, and evaluation of hypothesis-driven product experiments
- End-to-end product analytics workflows including defining and socializing metrics, as well as publishing dashboards
- Product instrumentation and data quality, in partnership with Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytical role
- A knack for communication and cross-functional collaboration across technical & non-technical partners
- Excitement about partnering across Product, Design, Engineering, and GTM functions
- Comfort querying a SQL database and using excel or python to run analyses
- Familiarity with product analytics tools (e.g., Amplitude, Mixpanel)
- An appreciation for qualitative and quantitative analysis
- A love of problem-solving, efficiency and finding a faster way of doing things
- Experience as a product analyst supporting early stage, zero to one products
- Experience with the financial services industry
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.