Program Manager - Customer Experience
At Compass, we strive to provide an excellent experience for our agents and employees. As an effective project manager and creative problem solver, you will define, justify, build and oversee transformational support processes for our agents. You will work closely and collaboratively with key functions across Compass, including agent operations, marketing, production development, finance, legal, communications and other internal teams.
At Compass you will:
- Work with internal groups to define requirements, processes and business cases for programs to improve Compass efficiency and Real Estate Agent satisfaction
- Own and lead the design, justification, implementation and operations of new service operations - in collaboration with internal groups and third party suppliers
- Manage the financial and contractual relationship with third party suppliers to ensure achievement of KPIs and business cases
- Communicate plans and achievements to internal stakeholders and leadership
- Solve complex/challenging operational and business issues
- Use metrics, feedback and other input to create action plans and implement innovative technology solutions, root cause fixes and process changes.
- Ensure optimal capacity by developing and aligning resource and financial forecasts with leadership, finance and outside providers
- Hold yourself to a standard of constant improvement, learning from past experiences and adjusting your go forward strategy
- Be an “athlete” who is excited to drive results and play a hands on role
- B.A. or B.S. degree and 5-7+ years experience leading an account management, customer service, or internal operations group preferred
- Strong influence management skills and a natural ability to connect with others and manage multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated program and project leadership skills and accomplishments
- Ability to think critically and strategically to evaluate processes and innovate better systems in a high-growth, fast-changing environment
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Highly organized, reliable and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to use data to improve processes and improve metrics
- Strong business software (e.g. google applications) skills. Zendesk, Salesforce a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to influence at all levels
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.