Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Programmatic and Addressable Market Owner role requires a deep understanding of the programmatic and addressable media space. You will be responsible for driving the strategy of the Crossix programmatic and addressable products for continued revenue growth. You will work closely with our customers, media partners, and the leaders of our Product, Marketing, Partnerships, and Sales teams.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the Crossix Programmatic & Addressable business, defining and overseeing execution of the go-to-market strategy
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and media partners
- Advise our product management team on market dynamics and evolving customer needs
- Work with our marketing team to ensure relevant market messaging
- Provide thought leadership to the market, speaking at conferences and authoring thought leadership articles
- Work with our finance team to forecast revenue for the Programmatic & Addressable business
- 10+ years of work experience with a track record of advancement
- Direct experience working in programmatic and/or addressable media space
- Proven ability to drive and execute a strategy to sustain and grow business
- Experience working with media agencies and media partners, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative leader; independent decision-maker
- Ability and willingness to dive into details
Nice to Have
- Experience in the healthcare space
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]