Python Engineer (AI/ML) at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As data volumes grow rapidly, so does the time spent on processes to clean and organize that data. This means that the potential of smart automation features driven by AI will become key differentiators for our software platform. As our Artificial Intelligence engineer, you will be at the center of product innovation by leveraging your state-of-the art ML and software engineering skills to transform ideas into reality. You will take the lead in bringing projects to production but you will also have the opportunity to come up with new ideasA day in the life of a AI Expert at Collibra:
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- You play a key role in bringing ML/AI to production working on your own models and those produced by team members. You work closely together with other engineering teams to help them build awesome product features using your models
- You help drive best practices when it comes to AI/ML development as well as code standards
- You put appropriate metrics in place for the models and make sure we can track them. Observability is the only way to succeed in your opinion!
- You don’t stop at delivering AI models to our engineering teams. You have a high impact on our data-intelligence platform by being an internal user. You use our catalog to track model input data as well as govern our models and show the path for model governance.
- You also support our learning culture by sharing your state-of-the-art knowledge through internal and external presentations
- You build microservices in Java/Scala/Python that are deployed via Docker/Kubernetes
- We also use technologies like Apache Spark, Keras, TensorFlow, etc.
- GCP and AWS are home to most of our work but we are also working on the ‘Edge’
You work in a very diverse team of AI engineers, AI experts and Machine Learning operations engineers because we deliver end-to-end MLaaS solutions to our stake Everything we do is continuously delivered so all your commits are ready-for-production
- You are an experienced back-end/full-stack developer so you can take models into production.
- You are proficient in Java/Python, experience with Scala and Apache Spark are a bonus
- You have a strong analytical background and we prefer you have a Master degree in a quantitative field like Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/etc.
- You’re passionate about machine learning and have a good understanding of statistics and Machine Learning in general
- You can easily find, process and clean data for any project
- You have broad interest in data related technologies (e.g. K8s, TensorFlow, PyTorch, ....) and are comfortable getting used to them
- Having solid knowledge of relational databases and other database technologies (NoSQL, Graph databases …) are a great plus.
- You love challenges and problem solving and have no fear for the unknown
- You are Agile-minded, have a positive mindset and put quality first
- You understand that building AI-driven features is a team-effort that entails much more than training a model
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships