QA Analyst at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
We are looking for an innovative and experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Business Operations team. The QA Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. The successful candidate will work closely with Business Analysts, Systems Admins, and Developers to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines. You will be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.
To be successful as a Quality Analyst, you should demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate must be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues.What you’ll do
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products delivered by the Business Operations Delivery team
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the systems team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research, select, and own the implementation of an automated testing solution
- Minimum 1 years experience in IT consulting, systems administration, quality assurance, or similar field
- Salesforce Experience / Certifications (Admin, Dev, App Builder, Consulting Clouds) preferred
- Experience with Contact Relationship Management (CRM) platforms
- Scrum / Agile Software Methodology experience preferred
- Ability to deal with and balance multiple priorities
- Keen attention to detail and documentation
- Empathy for how users interact with products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment