QA Analyst at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a QA Analyst at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate tech team, helping to build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.In this role you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of manually testing software
- Be challenged to grow your knowledge in the technology space
- Gain experience in manually testing APIs, Mobile web responsive design, Browser compatibility, and Accessibility
- Learn and be able to perform various types of testing in the software industry (functional, exploratory, negative, backwards compatibility, happy path, visual, usability, acceptance criteria, etc)
- Gain the ability to identify test scenarios and document test cases and defects
- Be responsible for aiding the quality team in documenting team processes, testing guides for application features, and other artifacts
- Learn and utilize SQL basics for testing
- Work alongside product owners, developers, and qa team members throughout the software development lifecycle
- Gain the ability to create automated tests
- Someone looking to break into the technology industry
- Passion to learn challenging technologies and concepts
- Self driven and open to challenges of the role
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Ability to create and write detailed documentation
- Flexible to working in an evolving startup environment
- Motivation to learn from peers
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.