WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is an advertising technology company with a three-sided marketplace that allows consumers to receive earned or allocated funds via digital gift cards. Our commercial partners offer Prizeout as a withdrawal or disbursement method, while brands can digitally advertise and acquire new customers through Prizeout ad campaigns.
Do you love doing something that has never been done before, even if it is not easy? Do you strive to master what you do? Do you think about data before making decisions and often find yourself asking your teammates to glance at something before you send it out? Do you love trivia or corn hole games? If you answered yes to most of these questions, then Prizeout may be the place for you. We have built a team that thrives in fast-changing environment and that always aims for the best solution. We cross the finish line together and enjoy the ride at each step of the way.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As a member of Prizeout’s business operations team, the Research Analyst, Corporate Strategy will gather, analyze, and synthesize industry, market, competitive and customer information to deliver actionable insights to internal stakeholders that will ultimately drive strategic, tactical, and operational business decisions and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Sourcing and evaluating potential business opportunities by conducting industry research, building meaningful relationships, and supporting our leadership team on special projects
- Contribute to sourcing, screening and tracking opportunities proactively (research-based targeted outreach) and reactively (intros from Prizeout’s network)
- Contribute to identifying key hires, providing business development support, and helping with building internal processes
- Facilitate and conduct primary research to support project development
- Track industry, end-market and competitive trends to provide market insights and business leads to the senior leadership team at regular intervals
- Communicate key analytical insights and decisions to stakeholders and senior leaders
- Supporting various other operational activities such as vendor management, network development, community initiatives, and marketing efforts as needed
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2+ years of experience in an analytical role including a finance, venture capital, investor relations, management consulting, or market research role is a plus
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills and the ability to present data and qualitative research visually and succinctly
- Ability to prioritize work based on anticipated business value and stay organized while also remaining flexible
- Strong team player who is willing to wear multiple hats and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Critical thinker with an exceptional work ethic
- Must be willing to work full-time in New York City; this is not a remote role
Read Full Job Description