Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our growing team is looking for a Research Analyst to join Reonomy! You should be someone who is passionate about data with an investigative mindset and a knack for connecting the dots! As a Research Analyst, you’ll help us create proprietary data sets by exploring existing data sources and uncovering opportunities for improvements in data collection. You will play a vital part in drawing insights from our data by analyzing valuable datasets and maintaining our data integrity.
Would you describe yourself as an inquisitive self-starter, energized by the possibility of joining a growth stage tech company? Then this Research Analyst role is for you!
- Partner with Product and Operations to surface insights from our data and help formulate our product roadmap
- Conduct investigations into our underlying data sources and assist other members of the organization with data-related inquiries
- Evaluate new data partners and government data sources to identify product development opportunities
- Analyze and distill large datasets and preserve data quality to drive meaningful insights for customers
- Dive into the world of commercial real estate and the related datasets, including geospatial data, business data, and government data
- 1 year of experience in a role/or internship that involves data analysis
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Real Estate, Operations Research or a related discipline
- 1+ years of SQL knowledge with the ability to write simple queries
- Exceptional analytical skills, with a desire to tackle complex problems
- A commitment to accuracy with an inclination for investigative data work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and persistent
- Commercial Real Estate knowledge, preferred but not required
- WFH package
- FREE ClassPass membership
- FREE Headspace premium membership
- FREE Citi Bike membership
- Team outings
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description