Research and Insights Director at Integral Ad Science
IAS and the Research & Insights team are looking for a new Director to help lead its Quality Outcomes initiative. In this role, you will leverage your data analytics, market research and advertising effectiveness skills to translate important business questions into actionable insights and thought leadership materials, support ongoing data needs and deliver data-backed perspectives to inform business decisions.
What you’ll get to do:
- Gather and manipulate proprietary platform data using best-in-class tools and methodologies
- Process, analyze, validate and test data
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify research priorities, establish study frameworks, and deliver results and important narratives to the marketplace.
- Collaborate with data scientists, engineering and other business partners to explore new sources of data, improve operational efficiency, and increase scalability of insights.
- Apply a wide variety of database applications and analytical tools, including AWS, Snowflake/Hue, Looker, and more
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-10 years experience working in data analytics, advertising effectiveness and/or media research
- Knowledge of analytics tools including SQL/Hive, Hadoop/Spark/AWS or equivalent.
- Knowledge of probability theory, predictive modeling and related statistical sciences required. Experience with tools such as R and/or Python a plus.
- Experience working with brand study vendors such as Kantar Milward Brown, Nielsen, Dynata, etc. (This is relevant to the “Perception” role)
- Excellent storyteller; ability to convert data or results from research studies into actionable insights.
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new IAS hires, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. IAS makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions protected by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.