We’re looking for a Revenue Business Insights Analyst to join Procore’s Revenue Insights and Analytics team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving business growth by providing scalable data solutions in the form of actionable insights and strategic & operational reporting. You’ll partner closely with Revenue Operations, Client Services, Sales, and Finance to understand business problems, identify opportunities, and improve decision-making through actionable insights and business intelligence.
This position will report to our Manager of Revenue Insights and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or be based in one of our U.S. offices.
What you’ll do:
- Build, maintain, and monitor a comprehensive set of metrics and KPIs to measure the health and success of the Client Services organization
- Create self-service business reports and dashboards within Tableau, Salesforce, etc.
- Manage projects to deliver data solutions to the Client Services & Sales business
- Interpret key metrics to identify business risks & opportunities by developing a strong understanding of the drivers behind Customer Success & Retention
- Partner closely with Customer Success executives to understand their data needs, help them make data-driven business decisions and influence strategy
- Perform ad-hoc and in-depth analyses and translate them into insights that can be interpreted and actioned by business executives and stakeholders
- Work closely with Data Engineering & Business Intelligence teams to influence and guide their development roadmaps
- Establish relationships and processes with teams in the Revenue organization (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Operations) as well as Revenue partners (Finance, HR, Product, etc)
What we’re looking for:
To be an ideal candidate for this position, you must love to solve complex problems, have a passion for data and analytics in support of driving business decisions, and are comfortable working with leaders and stakeholders of all levels. In this role, you will be highly collaborative, working cross-functionally to identify opportunities for improvement, efficiency, and scale.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related technical field
- 3+ years of experience working as a business analyst in operations supporting a Professional Services team, experience in SaaS preferred
- Ability to solve work independently, solve complex and ambiguous problems, and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to synthesize and present data to business audiences of all levels
- Data driven with excellent problem solving, analytical, and research skills
- Effectively visualize data for presentations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Tableau required
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, SQL (Snowflake preferred), and data warehousing preferred
- Project management skills preferred
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.