Risk & Insurance Programs Business Analyst
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The job
Justworks is seeking a seasoned analyst to join the Risk & Insurance Program team. You are someone with a passion for solving problems through technology that free up people to do higher order work. The Risk & Insurance Program team connects to Sales, Customer Success, Business Intelligence, Finance, Product, and Engineering. You will be our team’s representative to interface with each of these departments. Reporting to the VP of Risk & Insurance Programs, and partnering with our managers, you will build and maintain the systems that our team uses to gain speed, accuracy, and efficiency in our day-to-day processes.What you’ll do
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for key internal systems and processes
- Identify and execute process improvement opportunities including but not limited to the construction of workflow charts, writing specifications and designing modifications
- Develop, manage, and publish cross department key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Act as project manager for Risk & Insurance team. Define project requirements, monitor progress, resolve problems, publish progress reports, etc.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of the Risk & Insurance team on Justworks
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- At least 2 years of investment banking or consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Strong excel and SQL skills
- Impeccable organizational skills, with the ability to self-motivate and successfully work on multiple projects independently
- Experience leading projects is a plus
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau is a plus
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Working knowledge of insurance products is a plus
- MBA is helpful but not required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Must maintain a positive attitude, believes that “feedback is a gift”
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced changing environment
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.