Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
Sales Analysts are core to our growth strategy and are passionate about diving deep into industry verticals and generating sales leads through thoughtfully researched strategic outbound prospecting into market-leading Enterprise organizations. In this role, you will also help drive new revenue for the company by supporting development of sales strategies around these critical accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop expertise in our target verticals, sales operations, as well as Martech in general, with a view to establishing yourself within the Simon Data sales organization.
- This role additionally presents the opportunity to grow into a closing role within 12-18 months, if desired.
- Source new sales opportunities through a combination of phone, email, social selling, conferences, and events.
- Research Simon’s market and competitive landscape to support developing lead generation strategy and collateral.
- Assist closing reps in planning and prepping Strategic Account conversations from initial contact through evaluation.
- Research, identify and connect with key partners.
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan and execute demand generation and lead nurture initiatives.
- Attend conferences when necessary and create an amazing first impression, effectively communicating our value propositions to prospective customers.
- Collect and track market intelligence for the sales team, organizing and categorizing sales lead information.
- Stay up-to-date with market developments and new services.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly performance targets.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of industry experience, preferably in Sales, MarTech, or in consulting.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and strong skills with Outreach.io and LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus.
- Experience speaking to senior level decision makers.
- High degree of technical aptitude with the ability to effectively leverage our sales acceleration applications.
- You are highly motivated, tenacious and a self-starter.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a dynamic team both in the office and remote.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take both analytical and creative approaches to solve problems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize while multitasking.
- Ability to work through change and navigate ambiguity.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.