Sales Compensation Analyst at Celonis
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
The Senior Analyst, Global Sales Compensation will report to the Director of Global Sales Compensation, and play a critical role in the strategy, design, and operationalization of incentive compensation plans across the Sales, and broader Go-To-Market (‘GTM’), Organization. The role will drive global consistency, data quality, processing accuracy, and develop and track metrics to assess effectiveness. This is a key role responsible for driving processes to match our rapid scaling and meet month close deadlines.
- End-to-end ownership of the execution of all compensation programs
- Document, improve, and automate all processes, including: Quotas and targets, crediting, and performance reporting, and comp plan issuance
- Execute Crediting and Commissions processing through the monthly close process
- Progressive opportunities to partner with Sales and GTM leadership to drive strategic comp plan design
- Develop and track compensation-related performance metrics
- Timely resolution of inquiries and disputes from comp plan participants
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in corporate finance, consulting, investment banking, or related fields
- Experience in SaaS industry and/or with incentive compensation is a major plus
- Experience in analyzing processes and finding automation opportunities
- Highly advanced analytical skills, commercial acumen, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to meet deadlines
- Expertise, or experience, with Anaplan is a plus
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.