At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will help shape Justworks’ sales strategy by working within the business operations team to provide analysis to support the sales organization including, sales management, sales development, business development and sales enablement. As a Sale’s team’s embedded operations analyst, your goal will be to help empower the team to reach their goals by using the systems, data and processes at your disposal. The focus will be on creating lean systems, and infusing respect and reliance on data and operations into the sales team culture.What you'll do
- Help with territory and quota administration, report and dashboard management, basic troubleshooting, lead allocation and data fidelity from sales processes.
- Work on bugs relating to the sales stack including: Salesloft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Gong.io, Chilipiper
- Work with project managers, business analysts, salesforce administrators to implement and collaborate on major sales related projects.
- Proactively support requests related to sales data and systems.
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects as well as impromptu tickets
- Work with the business operations team to increase efficiency, decrease margins and hit all sales KPI.
- Build new Salesforce dashboards on specific sales KPIs. Collaborate with the business operations team to audit and enhance sales specific Tableau dashboards.
- Adhere to data governance standards and perform regular data quality audits: upload, update and maintain Salesforce records, perform weekly data scrubs
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales operations
- Experience administering Salesforce.com or other CRM a plus
- Fluency with Excel/Google sheets
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non technical stakeholders and business requirements to technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with SQL and data visualization tools a plus
- A self-starter who is continually learning and developing
- Someone who strives to make sales reps jobs as easy as possible
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment