Sales Operations & Deal Desk Analyst at Braze
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
- Act as a GTM subject matter expert on Sales Operations and Deal Desk processes, best practices, and systems (including Salesforce.com, DocuSign, and Conga Composer)
- Assist the Sales Team in building non-standard or complex order forms and provide ad-hoc pricing guidance when required
- Educate the Sales Team and train new Sales hires on Deal Desk operations to ensure that best practices, approvals, and procedures are properly followed and well documented
- Review all deals to ensure that contract terms, billing information, and pricing is accurate and aligned with the data inside Salesforce
- Proactively evolve and improve processes, tools, and automation to increase the effectiveness of the Deal Desk
- Partner with cross-functional departments to learn and identify business needs and help facilitate the end-to-end deal process (e.g. deal structuring, approvals, and order management).
- You have 1-2 years professional experience
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Excel
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com, admin experience a plus
- You have a proven ability to build strong, cross-functional working relationships with internal stakeholders (both in-person and globally)
- You're a self-starter and you enjoy learning new tools and skills on the job
- You are organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turn around
- You have an enthusiastic "roll-up" your sleeves attitude and you're excited by a good challenge
- Bonus Points
- Prior experience working at a SaaS business
- Salesforce Admin Experience
- Experience working with DocuSign and/or Conga Composer
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.