Salesforce Administrator at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The job
As a Salesforce Administrator you will help shape Justworks’ strategy by working within the business operations team to provide analysis and project management skills to support the sales team, sales management, marketing, various other internal teams, and Justworks senior management. You will also have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across the organization focusing on administering the sales stack and maintaining a healthy and accurate database. In addition, you will perform analysis using Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, and Tableau.What you'll do
- Sales tools administration including but not limited to: Salesforce.com, Pardot, Zendesk, Salesloft etc.
- Facilitate analysis by ensuring process adoption
- Maintain a queue of ongoing projects as well as impromptu tickets
- Work with the business operations team to increase efficiency, decrease margins and hit all sales KPI.
- Proactively support requests related to sales tools and associated applications
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success and other teams to achieve revenue goals, customer retention goals and other business level KPI
- Maintain and optimize system architecture, workflows and business processes based on best practices and business requirements
- Adhere to data governance standards and perform regular data quality audits
- Minimum of 2 years as a Salesforce.com administrator (certification is a plus), integrating the instance with external systems.
- Experience administering SF Community cloud a plus.
- Experience administering Customer Success tools (such as Zendesk) or marketing automation tools (Pardot/Marketo).
- An effective communicator, having worked with a sales team on Salesforce processes and best practices
- An organized and detailed individual who has maintained the data integrity of a database of 100k+ accounts
- A self-starter who is continually learning and developing
- Someone who strives to make sales reps jobs as easy as possible
- Experienced working with SQL and relational databases
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.