The Trade Desk is a global technology company with a mission to create a better, more open Internet for everyone through principled, intelligent advertising.
Handling over 600 billion queries per day (more than 100X the query volume of search globally), our platform operates at unprecedented scale. We have also built something even stronger and more valuable: an award-winning culture based on trust, empathy, collaboration, and ownership. By working together across typical dividing lines, we are better as a team than any of us could be apart.
Do you have a passion for solving hard problems at scale? Are you eager to join a trust-based, globally-connected team, where your contributions will make a meaningful difference?
Come and see why Fortune Magazine consistently ranks The Trade Desk among best small-medium sized workplaces globally.
We have an immediate need to add a Salesforce Analyst/Developer in our New York office. This role will serve as a technical specialist and be hands on building Salesforce functionality. The ideal candidate will have experience with advanced Salesforce configuration, a solid baseline for programmatic solutions, and a desire to grow both your technical and soft skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone with Salesforce experience to expand their visibility within a fast-growing company!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work on a Salesforce agile team, reporting to the Salesforce Solution Architect.
- Design, build, test, and deploy solutions using both declarative and programmatic tools.
- Configure standard/custom objects, fields, page layouts using Lightning technology.
- Focus on advanced configuration with Flow, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, and other declarative tools.
- When necessary, ability to build custom solutions with Apex (triggers, classes, test coverage), VisualForce, and Web Components (Aura or LWC).
- Assist in designing and documenting Salesforce technical architecture and governance.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and provide bug fixes.
- Help with administrative tasks when necessary such as data analysis/cleansing, reports/dashboards, and user support.
- BS degree and three to five years of experience as a Salesforce.com builder/developer
- Can work autonomously to deliver solutions and proactively identify improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes
- A technical background with experience in custom code, query languages, basic integrations, and security features.
- SFDC Code Development (Apex, Force.com, SOQL, Aura/LWC, custom components)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Good communication and writing skills
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment (w/Jira) preferred
- App Builder, Advanced Admin, and/or Developer (Dev I) certifications preferred
- Nice-to-haves: experience with APIs, Tableau, Boomi, Excel, Ad tech industry #LI-TP1
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.