Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
The Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst will partner with the technology team, sales operations team, business leaders, and business process owners to help design and provide internal business systems. This role will assist with all operations related to reporting, analysis, process oversight and changes, Business Intelligence, SFDC administration, data integrity, and project management. The Business Analyst will work cross-functionally with multiple departments including the office of the CEO, sales, marketing, legal, finance, product development and IT, as well as partner with outside consultants.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Understand CPQ (built on Salesforce) capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to internal stakeholders.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of cross functional teams, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Host requirements gathering sessions, write and groom user stories, identify and outline comprehensive acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for the identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices, examples include process flows and wireframes.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps.
- Comfortable presenting to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Ability to work comfortably in a cross functional team structure.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Work with various business groups to identify data hygiene practices and process improvement.
- Previous project experience with the following CPQ platforms, Apttus and or Salesforce CPQ is a plus.
- Previous project experience with Pardot marketing automation is a plus.
- 4+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative level
- 2+ years CPQ experience in an analyst role, required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification, preferred
- Expertise with work management tools, preferably Jira
- Experience with Asana Project Management
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Ability to demo functionality with end user audience in mind
- Experience working in an agile environment strongly preferred
Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms, and has experienced 100% growth for five years running. We’ve established early market dominance in a big addressable market - to put this in perspective, consider that OwnBackup currently has over 3,000 customers, and nearly all of Salesforce’s 150,000 customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given our vision to lead cloud data protection, we are also actively pursuing plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the coming year. Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup’s product and customers.