Salesforce Business Analyst at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day, and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the way we approach Salesforce innovation, transformation, and development. This is an ideal opportunity to become a trusted advisor who is the front line authority on everything from business requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, testing, training, and post-deployment support. You will work alongside experienced and passionate Salesforce Administrators and Developers, Salesforce Solution Architects and Technical Architects, to design, develop, and deploy enterprise solutions that drive organizational growth and improve the customer experience.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work across departments with key stakeholders to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Develop business requirements documents, user stories, and process flows to support the design, configuration, and technical development of solutions
- Work collaboratively with team members to analyze data and identify key insights to plan and design solutions that align with business requirements
- Collaborate with Salesforce Developers to test and verify that solutions meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with stakeholders, including scoping and requirement sessions, solution demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training
- Own the Enterprise Systems backlog as well as backlog grooming sessions and sprint planning meetings
- Effectively set stakeholder expectations and consistently communicate potential risk and impact
- Drive data-backed insights and proactive decision making to help maintain and scale solutions
You should apply if you have most of this:
- 3-5 years as a Salesforce Business Analyst
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Advanced Administrator, CPQ Specialist
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Communities
- Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce; including workflows, validation rules, profiles, roles, and user permissions
- Risk-averse mindset to think through problems and make actionable recommendations, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively across departments with advanced documentation and end-user training skills
- Experience with Agile methodology and Agile project management tools
- Proficiency in SQL and comfortable working with large datasets to identify actionable insights
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.