Salesforce Reporting and Business Analyst at Vimeo
The Salesforce Reporting & Business Analyst at Vimeo will support the Sales team, and the whole organization, with their use of Salesforce! We are looking to optimize our Salesforce environment as our sales team, and B2B organization, continue to grow. This role is intended for someone with experience building reports and dashboards and deduping and uploading lists within the Salesforce platform. They will also be expected to assist with building, testing, and documenting new functionality on the Salesforce platform.What you'll do:
- Own data governance and integrity for the entire Salesforce platform.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel, delivering insights to the business, and proactively identifying areas of opportunity or concern.
- Help to standardize reporting, Salesforce report folders and reporting permissions across the business.
- Work with data vendors (ZoomInfo, Ringlead, Openprise) on key enrichment and deduping functions.
- Work with the Sales organization, and teams across the organization, to ensure their needs for reporting and dashboards are met.
- Deduping, parsing and uploading lists from key stakeholders and vendors (Accounts, Leads, etc)
- 5+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform, either as an Administrator or Analyst
- Familiarity with Salesforce data management tools, such as Data Loader and Workbench
- Knowledge of connected apps with Salesforce’s AppExchange
- Experience working with technical and business partners from cross-functional teams.
- Passion for Vimeo and our creator community!
- Understanding of SFDC object and data architecture
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema
- Salesforce Administrator or Platform App Builder certifications
- Experience developing on Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs