Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence at Vimeo
Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, and video lovers around the globe. Vimeo takes its insights seriously and encourages a culture of data-driven decisions for both product and business development. As members of the Business Intelligence team, we turn data into helpful, actionable insights for the entire organization and we are looking for an experienced senior analyst to support Finance and Business Operations. This person should have a strong analytics background and be an effective communicator with a wide variety of stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a bias for action and results, ideally with experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
What you'll do:
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports and performance dashboards to support all business operations
- Proactively identify and investigate trends related to subscription, funnel, and financial metrics; understand and communicate related business implications and recommendations
- Support day-to-day data processing, updates and maintenance of reports
- Ensure analyses are reliable and interpretation makes sense
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree; 3+ years of experience in an analytics role
- Experience with SQL is a must
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience working with large data sets (terabyte scale)
- Expert knowledge of data visualization (experience with Looker/Tableau is a plus)
- Experience with SaaS (specifically subscription) metrics and cohort modeling
- Experience with Google Analytics and BigQuery is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and data sensibility
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce tangible results
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and methodologies to business audiences
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.