Senior Analyst, Fintech (Remote) at CB Insights
- Write data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to identify key trends and analyze the momentum of fintech startups, companies, and investors
- Understand and develop forward-looking analyses and insights for top fintech areas including insurance tech, wealth management, among others
- Publish digestible, differentiated, and incisive research on our client-only platform and occasionally for our public research portal
- Develop and give client and prospect client presentations to discuss market trends in fintech
- Support PR requests with data and category knowledge
- Help develop and pioneer new research products
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Writing experience a must – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, investment banking, or consulting in health, technology, or related area
- 5+ years experience in fintech related-position (can also be while working in any of the above fields). Must be able to demonstrate fintech domain knowledge.
- Must be a startup/tech geek passionate about all things fintech
Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. You should feel comfortable speaking to Fortune 500 clients/prospects as an authority on the business and the category.
- Some startup experience ideal, a thick skin and high tolerance for change required
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
- We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!