Senior Analyst FP&A at Spring Health
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:05 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, October 16, 2021
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
The Sr Analyst will play a crucial role in shaping the FP&A organization and our processes as we scale! Reporting to the Sr Director, FP&A, this is an exceptional opportunity for a young financial professional to work cross functionally across the entire organization and help drive strategic decisions as Spring Health continues to scale. The role will be pivotal to the future of the finance organization as it helps define the playbook and processes for forecasting, reporting, and strategic analysis.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the corporate three statement financial model, including revenue by stream and channel, and department level PnL’s.
- Assist with annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, and three-year planning process
- Support company BVA process; comparing financial forecasts and budget to actual financial performance
- Partner with business leads to translate strategic initiatives and operational goals into a financial outlook
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations to ensure real-time transparency to all stakeholders.
- Help lead the design and implementation of a FP&A tool
- Support strategic planning processes across revenue channels, and new business evaluations with returns analyses
- Create detailed financial, scenario-based models to evaluate investment priorities and evaluate potential alternatives
- Partner with business leaders and BI to define, measure, and improve performance of KPI’s, SAAS metrics, and unit economics
- Support build/buy discussions with ROI analyses
- Support creation of board and investor materials
- Support fundraising and m&a activities with detailed models and due diligence support, as well as reporting on deals/transactions in our landscape
- Support investor relations and financial reporting processes
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests
Corporate Development & Investor Relations
What we expect from you:
- 2-4 yrs experience in total (Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, FP&A)
- Calm under pressure, moves quickly, ability to work with unknowns and translate data into conclusions
- Superior excel and presentation building skills (building forecast models)
- B2B Saas background or healthcare services background preferred but not required
- Knowledge of salesforce, netsuite a plus
- Ability to work with Python, R, or SQL a plus
- Embodies company values
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description