Senior Analyst - Global Applications - Workday HCM
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
The Senior Analyst will be a key part of a highly effective workday systems team. This individual will play a vital role in Workday HCM implementation. Post-implementation they will be responsible for managing business process configurations, reporting, support and system administration as required by accounting and finance users of the system, and their efforts will support business leaders in executing global strategic initiatives.
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations
- Interact with client leadership and staff
- Deliver project initiatives
- Configure the Workday solution to meet the needs of a globally integrated enterprise
- Demonstrate the configurations through the iterative development of prototypes
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Experience leading/contributing in at least 1 large, full life cycle ERP implementation (Preferably Workday)
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with excel, Visio and Powerpoint
- Up to 60% travel
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Preferred but not required:
- Workday HCM certified
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around HCM systems and processes (Benefits, payroll, recruiting..)
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.