Senior Analyst, Logistics (Inbound) at Peloton
The Senior Logistic Analyst, Inbound is a critical role within the Peloton North American Logistics organization. This role will act as the liaison between incoming international freight arrivals and the North American distribution network ensuring the optimal flow of inbound supply.
- Establish, maintain and own the inbound appointment schedule for all Peloton North American distribution centers
- Maintain the current inbound appointment capacity, calendar and limitations of all Peloton North American distribution centers
- React to unplanned inbound capacity constraints (weather, geo-political events) and re plan the schedule to minimize downstream impact
- Point of contact for 4PL destination management team
- Communicate receiving closures to various interested parties across the Peloton supply chain
- Work closely with North American logistics deployment analysts to align incoming freight with inbound needs
- Establish a receiving capacity, operational schedule, and calendar with last mile locations
- Maintain SOP documentation for the processes associated with this role; create or revise standard operating procedures for existing processes
- Manage regional balancing of containers across North America network with the goal of optimizing demand and minimizing additional freight costs
- Daily engagement across all inbound international operations (ocean, terminals, dray carriers and DCs)
- Forecasting and planning inbound to ensure smooth movement of freight upon arrival to the US
- Identifying and resolving daily exceptions that arise
- Daily and weekly reporting/communication with dray providers and stakeholders to drive metrics and compliance
- Plan, organize and execute logistics activities and projects while ensuring assigned target dates are met
- Strong participation in team activities, establish priorities, schedule and track project assignments, while providing the appropriate guidance to cross-functional team members
- Evaluate costs and identify any potential improvement opportunities
- Perform monthly profitability analysis
- 5+ years of professional experience (drayage experience preferred)
- BS/BA in a related field required
- Strong interpersonal skills, including experience working with warehouses and logistics providers
- Experience with a TMS preferred
- Experience with supply planning preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills a must
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 problem solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Strong financial acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational agility: Capable of interacting with people in various levels in the organization
- Focused on team accountability and development while driving process improvements
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.