Senior Analyst Logistics, Inbound at Peloton
About the role: The Senior Logistic Analyst, Inbound is a critical role within the Peloton North American Logistics organization. This new role will act as the liaison between incoming international freight arrivals and the North American distribution network ensuring the optimal flow of inbound supply.
- Establish, maintain and own the inbound appointment schedule for all Peloton North American distribution centers
- Maintain the current inbound appointment capacity, calendar and limitations of all Peloton North American distribution centers
- React to unplanned inbound capacity constraints (weather, geo-political events) and re plan the schedule to minimize downstream impact
- Plan and communicate requirements for all incoming international ocean and air freight from the destination port of arrival to the door of the receiving location
- Establish a frozen inbound planning target of 5 days. Identify constraints limiting this planning window and work to eliminate the constraints where possible.
- Communicate receiving closures to various interested parties across the Peloton supply chain ● Work closely with North American logistics deployment analysts to align incoming freight with outbound needs
- Establish a receiving capacity, operational schedule, and calendar with last mile locations. ● Work closely with the transportation management system (TMS) implementation team to ensure automation of inbound appointment scheduling to improve the scalability of this role ● Maintain SOP documentation for the processes associated with this role.
- Manage regional balancing of containers across North America network with the goal of optimizing demand and minimizing additional freight costs
- 18+ months of professional experience
- BS/BA in a related field required
- Strong interpersonal skills, including experience working with warehouses and logistics providers ● Experience with a TMS preferred
- Experience with supply planning preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills a must
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 problem solving ● Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive
content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.