Senior Analyst, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) at Peloton
Senior Analyst, Manufacturing Process Systems (MES) will work with a global team of manufacturing system engineers, providing day-to-day, hands-on manufacturing system leadership, development, execution and support in conjunction with internal engineering teams and manufacturing partners ensuring manufacturing systems and processes are robust, repeatable and controlled. The Senior Process Analyst will lead cross functional teams in gathering and documenting technical/customer requirements, research, documenting as-is and to-be processes, developing and supporting global manufacturing activities, recommending system & processes improvements to the manufacturing leadership, and creating/managing project budgets and timelines. Manufacturing systems will include MES and other shop floor systems, and indirect ERP, MRP, QMS support.
This position is primarily located in Manhattan, New York. Candidate must be willing to travel 30% or more as needed by the business.
- Work with a team of Peloton manufacturing execution system team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, establishing a standard of operations and excellence for the shop floor
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams (IT/Systems/QC/MFG) to develop and create robust manufacturing systems and strategies
- Own the scope, implementation and tracking of assigned manufacturing execution systems projects
- Assist in the development of manufacturing execution system strategy, road mapping, and KPI’s; Collaboration with the manufacturing execution team and the global IT and systems teams
- Support the configuration, administration, maintenance, and UAT/SAT activities of manufacturing execution systems
- Set goals, track deliverables, manage expectations, identify risk, and drive mitigations across all stages assigned MES tasks and projects
- Lead development and validation of manufacturing execution systems that meet defined requirements
- Author manufacturing execution systems SOP/WI’s for operating necessary equipment
- Provide 1st level support (troubleshooting, internal & vendor interface) for manufacturing sites
- Capture, analyze, real-time manufacturing data and metrics; ensuring accurate manufacturing KPI dashboard data
- Research and recommend latest innovation in manufacturing execution systems, IIoT, and Industry 4.0 technology
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
- BS in an Engineering discipline; Electrical, Computer Science, IT; BS required
- History of successfully implementing manufacturing systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in developing project budgets and timeline
- 5+ years of manufacturing execution systems (MES) knowledge and implementation
- Knowledge of MES systems and related process
- Experience in developing or integrating manufacturing systems (ERP, MES, MRP, automation systems such as PLC and SCADA, etc.)
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems, Industry 4.0 and IIoT
- Experience working in a high speed, open and global manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of SAP experience
- Knowledge of Networking, OPC Servers, MS SQL Server, Sandbox testing, EIP, TCP/IP, Citrix Server, Visual Basic, etc
- Strong project management skill set: LSSGB/BB, SCRUM, PMP certification a plus
- Experience in high-volume manufacturing execution systems development preferred
- Experience being responsible for tasks and contributing to large manufacturing projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Jira, Confluence
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.