Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics at Crossix
The Client Analytics Services Department connects patient health data to generate actionable insights. We measure the effectiveness of marketing tactics both on sales and on patients’ health choices in order to help our clients reach consumers and patients most in need of their products.
What You'll Do
- Deliver rigorous, high-quality analytics at scale
- Deploy proprietary, best-in-class big data and analytical technology to measure the impact of creative messaging on patient behavior
- Develop broad understanding of disease and treatment categories
- Visualize results to tease out data-driven stories
- Drive operational excellence
- Maintain consistently high standards of analytical excellence in delivery in the midst of a rapidly evolving business
- Work with data science teams to contribute to advanced analytics projects
- Step up to leadership
- Work closely with account management teams to understand the nuances of how to answer business questions with data & hypothesis testing
- Be part of broader team’s efforts to develop and test new methodologies; provide ground-level support for key re-engineering efforts
- Become your team’s main technical resource
- Live and breathe a dynamic culture of relentless testing, measurement, and optimization
What You've Done
- Degree in a quantitative field. Empirical research methods, such as statistics, economics, psychology, operations research is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of practical analytics experience with an emphasis on A/B and hypothesis testing OR advanced degree in relevant discipline
- Must be familiar with some relevant analytic methodologies applicable to marketing effectiveness, e.g., A/B testing, applied regression, multi-touch attribution solutions, etc
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in at least one programming language used for data analysis (e.g., SAS, R, SQL, STATA, Python, etc)
- Knowledge of pharma marketing a plus
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.