Senior Analyst, Media Analytics
Peloton is looking for a talented Senior Analyst who will oversee analytics for our media spend, which is critical to meeting and exceeding our top-line growth targets. Reporting to our Senior Director of Revenue Analytics, you will be responsible for measuring the impact of online and offline media and partner with our marketing team to make recommendations that will drive incremental growth for the company. You’ll also own the enabling analytics technologies that guide our investment decisions on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop measurement plans and own reporting for major initiatives. This includes identifying appropriate KPIs to track and optimize against, ensuring proper implementation of controlled tests, and flagging potential data integrity issues
- Own analysis of media response and incrementality data across all channels (TV, direct mail, social media, search, display, video, etc.) to make spend recommendations across the portfolio
- Own implementation and day-to-day management of media mix modeling and measurement partners/platforms
- Understand internal and external data logging capabilities and translate measurement needs into business requirements/roadmaps for our engineering teams
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 5-7 years of experience working in an analytics role, of which at least 3 years have been in a marketing analytics capacity
- Understanding of major marketing channels: TV, direct mail, social media, search
- Experience with media measurement (MMM, MTA, lift studies, A/B testing) across channels and understanding of strengths and weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Strong proficiency with SQL and Excel
- Experience with data visualization technologies, such as Looker or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical or complex matters to stakeholders
- Comfort solving ambiguous problems without a clear right answer
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics platforms (DMP, DSP, CDP, Ad Servers, etc.).
- Experience with Amazon Redshift and cron
- Experience with ETL development, including data ingestion & pipeline management
- Familiarity with Linux/OS X command line, version control software (git), and general software development
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.