WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Senior Analyst Relations Manager to own our Analyst Relations (AR) strategy. This key role will lead and execute the company's AR strategy and tactics to communicate key differentiators for Braze.
The right candidate possesses AR experience and a track-record of demonstrating successful analyst relations program strategy. This includes the ability to quickly understand complex product functionality and technical concepts, deliver on a variety of cross-functional projects, and manage day-to-day operations related to program activities. The candidate must be comfortable balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working independently, proactively evangelizing the value of the company’s AR program, and identifying market challenges and opportunities for our customers.
- Devise strategic plans designed to help Braze have greater influence and more positive recognition within the analyst community
- Build and maintain proactive, positive relationships with key analysts through a consistent cadence of engagements
- Facilitate all analyst engagements—including inquiry calls, vendor briefings, advisory sessions, and speaking engagements—from scheduling to moderating to distributing insights
- Proactively communicate relevant news and company developments to the analyst community
- Develop executive briefing & product demo materials
- Complete questionnaires/surveys
- Educate internal audience of services available by sharing recent research, notes, and internal request forms
- Provide analyst support and validation for internal strategies and plans
- Monitor, analyze, and synthesize analyst research and distribute insights internally to support our positioning, product, and business strategy
- Collaborate across departments, leveraging support from stakeholders in Content, Communications, Demand Generation, Design, Product, Solutions Consulting, Sales, Learning & Development, Industry Solutions, and more
- Help to generate reviews for online communities like Gartner Peer Insights and G2 by work closely with Customer Marketing to ensure we are influencing peer-to-peer communities as well as the traditional analysts.
- Oversee budget and recommendations for analyst contracts
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 5-10 years experience at a B2B technology company, ideally in marketing and/or a client-facing role. Previous analyst relations experience with a technology company is a plus.
- Comfort with technology concepts and a general knowledge of the customer engagement space.
- Ability to articulate product, company direction and vision.
- Proven organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple, complex tasks and projects concurrently
- Strong written and oral communications skills, with an emphasis on storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels, including senior executives, within Braze and the analyst community.
- Ability to understand and operate in a technological environment with organizational complexity.
- Ability to work independently and effectively collaborate with all cross-organizational functions.
- High-energy, enthusiastic team-player a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.