The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you a strategic thinker who relentlessly ensures the highest level of data quality is met at all times? Are you looking to work cross-functionally to help drive intelligent and meaningful business decisions? Do you have a knack for project management, multi-tasking, and content creation?
We are looking for a Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations to help define and deliver insightful content, metrics, analysis, models, and forecasts in support of sales and The Trade Desk as a whole. The Senior Analyst will play an integral role in the success of the global organization, while working with multiple stakeholders across the business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Design and interpret key performance metrics for International leadership
- Deliver insights and recommendations to drive business impact and highlight strategic growth areas
- Organize and engage in occasional global time zone-friendly meetings with International stakeholders
- Support business teams on forecasting, including gathering account-level commentary and data analyses
- Meet regularly with key stakeholders to provide concise and actionable business updates
- Communicate extensively with business teams to understand and document drivers of account performance
- Partner with Business Intelligence to develop automated Tableau dashboards
- Manage internal employee account assignments to ensure alignment of performance and compensation schemes
- Conduct frequent ad hoc analyses to assess the business and identify operational improvements
- Other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years of experience in operations, analytics, sales support, or related field
- Ability to work with complex data sets, formulas, and systems to create impactful reports/dashboards and develop data-driven recommendations
- Advanced MS Excel modeling skills; familiarity with Python, R, or SQL is a plus, but not required
- Outstanding communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and driven; confident when working independently, but a strong team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, and to build strong working relationships within all levels of the organization
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.