Senior Analyst, Reverse Logistics at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Senior Operations Analyst to support a reverse logistics network across Peloton’s full suite of products, including bikes, treads, tablets, accessories, and future product introductions. The candidate will drive improvement across our repair and refurbishment operations. The ideal candidate has excellent project management, analytical and communication skills
- Effectively manage repair and refurb workstreams to identify opportunities and optimize cost, customer service and quality across all products and geographies. Projects include but not limited to:
- Lead cross-functional meetings to develop process improvements and systemenhancements to facilitate the return and refurb process
- Manage forecasting, spare parts planning and inventory management
- Collaborate with field quality to develop the repair and refurb strategy for new products
- Support customer service training for remote diagnosis. Drive feedback toimprove diagnosis
- Manage reverse logistics for returns from last mile hubs to refurb centers
- Develop processes to properly identify warranty claims and vendor clawbacks
- Analyze data to develop KPI reporting and identify opportunities and monitor implementation to determine project success.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams including Logistics, Field Operations, Quality, Customer Service, and Planning to establish and build cross-functional buy-in
- 3-5 years of professional experience in operations, supply chain or logistics, with at least 2 years in reverse logistics, repair and refurb operations
- High level of proficiency in Excel and data analysis
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage across teams and business functions
- Exceptional ability to organize time and resources effectively to determine priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.