Senior Analyst, Warehousing & Distribution at Peloton
Peloton is seeking motivated leaders to design and implement capabilities and solutions that improve our Warehousing and Distribution operations. You will play a critical role in expanding the footprint of our next-gen systems and creating the global standard for processes that drive effective usage of these platforms. Operating as part of the WMS product team, you will be a key participant in identifying business problems, identifying technology to solve those problems, and actualizing the future capabilities roadmap. Working closely with the warehouse team, logistics, internal and external IT, and other cross-functional stakeholders you will mature the Peloton Supply Chain to ensure it continues to provide value to our customer base while having ample opportunities to learn and grow your skill set.
Own the creation and deployment of Warehousing and Distribution Capabilities
- Participate in on-site implementation to ensure complete delivery of the business requirements
- Perform hands-on system and software configuration to enable business functionality
- Leverage an analytical approach in prioritizing problems to solve, outcomes to drive, and features to build
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups
- Assist in the development of test plans to ensure that all requirements are validated
- Work closely with business users to determine optimal process flows and generate associated business requirements documentation
- Support the implementation of warehouse management and transportation management systems within Peloton distribution centers
- Build training documentation and facilitate user acceptance testing for Warehouse applications and any related scanning and label printing hardware
Provide Sustaining Support for Warehousing & Distribution Platforms
- Monitor, Troubleshoot, and resolve system issues by deep diving root cause and escalating to IT partners and/or external vendor where applicable
- Evaluate impact of new deployments on existing processes and perfect the process to roll-out functionality to new warehouse sites
- Train and mentor teams in the Field and HQ on solutions and best practices in support of process implementation and continuous improvement
Drive On-going Continuous Improvement
- Drive process and productivity improvements into existing operations based on analysis of processes versus system capabilities and anticipated gains. Define return on investment and gain alignment with Ops/IT on associated ROI and resourcing
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in Distribution or Logistics with a minimum of 1-2 years driving implementations and business improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s in Operations, Supply Chain, or related Business degree
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to flex between strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Working knowledge and understanding of lean, project management and change management a big plus
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations; experience with executive communications
- Strong understanding of end-to-end supply chain concepts and financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external customers to get results
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.