Senior Analytics Manager at Paxos
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
Our Analytics team is looking for a Senior Analytics Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Data organization is in the midst of a massive transformation and we are looking for a leader to manage some of our biggest analytics initiatives. We’ve just built a modern analytics infrastructure and are looking for someone to help take our analytics offerings, from dashboards to deep dives, to the next level. Reporting to the Head of Data & Analytics, you will lead and grow a team of Data Analysts to iterate on and improve upon the business intelligence and analytics we are already providing and proactively work with stakeholders to define new data & analytics needs.
As Senior Analytics Manager, you'll get to:
- Partner closely with the Business Development, Customer Success, Product, Marketing & Operations teams to provide actionable insights which inform strategy and key decisions;
- Build, manage, and develop a high performing team of analysts;
- Develop a holistic business intelligence strategy & roadmap to make data more accessible, actionable and accurate for stakeholders across the organization;
- Collaborate with the data platform & engineering organization to ensure data availability and accuracy for the analytics team and subsequently, the rest of the company;
- In partnership with functional leaders, define key metrics and KPIs for daily/weekly/monthly measurement of business performance;
- Socialize the team's work and maximize the team's ability to deliver high impact business insights and analyses to stakeholders across the organization;
- Establish standard reporting and analytical guidelines and practices across the organization for both the Analytics team and cross-functional subject matter experts.
Your experience should include:
- 7+ years of experience in data/analytics
- 3+ years of experience managing Data Analysts, Data Scientists and/or Data Engineer
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience communicating complex analyses & results to senior stakeholders both internally and externally
You might also have:
- Experience designing and implementing dashboards in a business intelligence tool (Tableau, Sisense, Looker)
- Experience managing large-scale cross-functional projects
- Direct experience working with senior stakeholders on outlining data and analytics needs
- Python / R experience
- Experience with A/B testing including designing and implementing experimentation programs
- Experience building and maintaining data pipelines (ETL/ELT)
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Life at Paxos
- 2021 Paxos Year in Review
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Meta's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Mercado Libre Creating Biggest Crypto Market in LatAm through Paxos
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- Paxos Hiring 400 Employees in 2022
- Paxos CEO Discusses Crypto, Blockchain and the Future of Finance
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
- Paxos CEO Discusses How Blockchain can Replatform the Financial System
- BuiltIn NYC Names Paxos a 2022 Best Place to Work
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more open, trusted economy.