ADP is hiring an experienced Big Data Developer with demonstrated experience in AWS, streaming solutions and data lake processing. Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right Analytical mastermind.
- Hacker's spirit. Tinkers and deciphers to unravel and interpret the inner workings of the system.
- Critical thinker. Problem solver who can find a solution for anything using strategy as a compass.
- Initiator. Makes it happen.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
As a Big Data Developer you will be part of the Data Science Architecture team driving the change and technical innovation to build big data cloud applications supporting reporting, analytics and machine learning. We look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. This position requires hands on coding & strong development background. In this role you will join the exciting ADP Data cloud team working on the latest Big Data technologies (Spark,Kafka,EMR,Glue) to layout the application framework and infrastructure foundation using your Data Engineering & Big Data processing skills.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
- Work with other team members to understand the business challenges and propose the best technical solutions.
- Help design the best Data Lake platform to support the capacity and performance requirements.
- Design and implement data processing and machine learning pipelines.
- Performance tuning of Spark jobs.
- Write automation code to create and configure infrastructure resources needed to run applications.
- Create an end to end fully automated analytics production flow. From Data ingestion to data and analytics ready to be consumed by customer facing API.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Python or any other language experience in big data and analytics development.
- Solid experience with PySpark, Spark SQL and various python libraries.
- Proficiency with AWS cloud.
- Experience with entire SDLC and working with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Experience in Data Engineering pipelines with Spark or other technologies.
- Experience ingesting data from databases to the data lake.
- Experience with data quality, data shape and anomaly monitoring.
- Working with notebooks to create data analyses, reports and dashboards.
- Understanding of file formats like Parquet, Avro, Hudi/Delta/Iceberg.
- AWS experience with services like S3, EMR, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Glue, Step Functions, DMS, Lambda.
- Strong hands on experience creating big data applications using Hadoop, Spark, Columnar/MPP databases, Kafka, Spark structured streaming.
- Experience with CDC ingestion mechanisms nice to have.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science preferred.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.