Senior BizOps Analyst at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
We’re looking for a Senior BizOps Analyst to join our Business Operations (BizOps) team at Rhino! This is a unique opportunity to lead some of the most challenging cross-functional projects at Rhino. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, strategic, data-driven, and an outstanding collaborator.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager of Business Operations, while working closely with the executive team, and various cross-functional stakeholders. This is a rare opportunity to impact a fast-growing startup, with high visibility into Rhino’s Experience, Marketing, Revenue and other various customer-facing teams.In this role you will:
- Work closely with senior leaders on the BizOps team to define and develop key business metrics and reporting, drive scalable growth strategies, and help support the execution of these plans
- Identify and recommends ways to leverage and/or enhance existing frameworks, methods, and processes provided by BizOps Team
- Gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, develop go-forward plans and help drive and translate recommendations into results
- Identify and triage key questions, issues, and roadblocks facing the company using your business acumen and experience with some oversight of a senior team member
- Serve as an important cross-functional liaison between key teams such as Product, Marketing, and Sales etc. Become the go-to resource for the BizOps Team to help framing up more open-ended questions, or have requests that demand a blending of strategic and analytical thinking, by building positive relationships across all teams
- Assists manager with complex projects with moderate level of supervision
- Minimum 4+ years in a operations, project management, or consulting role
- Has experience using a project management tool (asana, monday.com, trello, Jira, etc)
- Strong knowledge of OKR planning
- Ability to identify KPIs that move the business needle & creating project management roadplan to achieve these KPIs
- Completes training and requirements in a timely manner
- Polished communication skills and comfort working with internal and external
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.