Senior Business Analyst, Data Analytics at Angi (Remote)
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
The Sales & Client Success analytics team provides insights and helps optimize strategy by working closely with leadership in our sales and customer care organizations. Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which makes our jobs complex and data rich. We work daily with sales and customer care leadership teams to develop, execute, monitor, and refine initiatives that drive value and quantify that value as it pertains to financial performance. Due to the multifaceted nature of our business, our team provides an excellent environment to stretch your business acumen, technical know-how and quantitative skills while providing insight to the company.
Additionally, this team will help support our Marketing team that focuses on growing our pro network. This involves surfacing metrics, providing insights, and identifying opportunities that align with company goals.
What you’ll do
- Build curated data sources in star schema and develop data pipelines to support strategic and operational improvements.
- Synthesize large data sets into digestible information, primarily utilizing Snowflake, Excel, and Looker.
- Conduct deep dive analyses with the intent to provide actionable items that foster new and creative ways to enhance and improve performance.
- Learn the complex Angi ecosystem and be the subject matter expert on all data and objectives relating to the team you support.
Who you are
- BA/BS in a quantitative field (Finance, Engineering, Economics, etc.)
- 4+ years of professional experience in a data analyst or data engineering role.
- Advanced SQL, understanding of relational databases and Excel
- Strong understanding of data visualization best practices and dashboard development
- Basic to intermediate understanding of data modeling, data engineering concepts
- Experience with Looker and Snowflake is a plus
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position varies, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world