We’re looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our Corporate Strategy and Execution Office to help with the timely and successful delivery of our enterprise strategic initiatives. In this role, you’ll deliver business outcomes that align with Procore’s strategic objectives. You’ll build strong relationships with key stakeholders as you identify opportunities for optimization and efficiency. Successful candidates are passionate about Procore’s vision and mission and can translate our core values into their work.
This position will report to the Senior Manager of the Enterprise Project Management Office and can be remote or based in any of our US offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the current and future state of cross-functional business processes
- Identify areas for improvement to drive positive business outcomes
- Conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods
- Translate business requirements into use cases that can be tested and validated through quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Use data to drive prioritization and to convey the impact of your work
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to other business analysts across the company
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications
- Collaborate with project managers and within project teams to drive positive business results
What we’re looking for:
- 4-year college degree required
- Demonstrated experience executing key areas of the IIBA Business Analyst Book of Knowledge (BABOK)
- 3+ experience as a business analyst
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines, working with all levels of management but also able to work independently to resolve issues
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests, keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality and the ability to work across all levels in an organization
- Experience with various project management methodologiesComfortability distilling highly technical information into practical implications
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.