Senior Business Analyst at Yotpo (Greater NYC Area, NY)
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our Business Insights team and help proactively guide our business growth through data analysis. Leading a variety of projects cross-functionally, ranging from building out data infrastructure, deep dive analysis, and monitoring performance across the Go-to-Market teams.
- Lead BI projects across go-to-market teams
- Partner with Business Stakeholders globally to discover gaps in the business
- Monitor and present insights to leadership on the performance of our go-to-market business units across different regions and segments
- Build and maintain data analyses and reporting dashboards, to create actionable recommendations and insights for our go-to-market business unit
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams
- At least 4 years of relevant work or experience as a Business / BI / Data Analyst or a similar role
- Technical skills: Advanced SQL skills (our team uses Redshift)
- Extensive experience with Tableau, Qlikview, or other BI tools (our team uses Tableau).
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Extra kudos for:
- Experience working at a fast growing tech start-up / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
- Cross-functional leading experience
- Salesforce experience
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.
- Meet part of the team: Lies De Feyter, Barnabas Guyatt, Idan Dayag
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end of year celebrations, affinity groups and partnerships like Yotpo Cares, Employee Resource Group Belong @ Yotpo, WISE and Out in Tech.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.