Senior Clinical Data Researcher
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Senior Clinical Data Researcher to join our Analytic Products team. These are exciting times at Crossix as we grow our business and expand our product offerings to provide increasingly transformative insights to drive marketing decisions at the intersection of big data, health informatics, healthcare marketing and media!
What You’ll Do
The Senior Clinical Data Researcher will bring their clinical expertise and help develop and maintain an internal clinical information system. As part of the Health Data team under Analytic Products, you will focus on the following areas of responsibility:
- Provide clinical definitions for therapeutic areas per specific requirements for Crossix products
- Provide recommendations for standard definitions for clinical conditions and treatments
- Provide and maintain classifications of drugs, diagnosis, procedure, lab test codes by therapeutic area
- Stay abreast on clinical studies and publications/ advances in treatment protocols/ availability of new treatment options with an eye towards keeping internal clinical definitions updated accordingly
- Participate in creating and validating business rules for analyzing patient-centric health data to generate insights
- Be the subject matter expert on diagnosis, progression and treatment of conditions, including medication regimens, treatment protocols, off-label usage and side-effects of medications, patient behavior, etc.
What You've Done
- 5+ years of experience working in clinical /pharmacy setting
- 2+ years of experience providing clinical definitions/classifications
- Ability to think out of the box and provide creative solutions
- Ability to take requirements in layperson’s terms and translate to clinical definitions
- Knowledge of EHR and/or claims data
- Intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
- 4-year college degree required
- Educational background in healthcare/clinical field (Example: Nursing, Pharmacy, etc.)
- Professional license and/or relevant certifications
Note: this role may be located in either the NYC or Boston area.
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.